Our goal is to have a lot of Fun while teaching the fundamental skills at multiple positions and playing games. Our staff and players are high energy and we have a blast.
“Thank you for a great experience! My 8 year old boy had the time of his life!”
- Parent of 2016 Camper
“Your camp team did a great job of making it fun and beneficial.”
- Parent of a 2015 Youth Camper
"My son LOVED it!! From what I observed, they learned so much and had so much fun while doing it. Thanks for all the enthusiasm!"
- Parent of a 2013 Camper
Register for Both Sessions 1 & 2
Cost: $140 per session before June 1st ($160 after June 1st)
1) Two or More Children from Same Family: $120 Each Child before June 1st; $140 Each Child after June 1st.
2) Same Child for Two sessions: $240 before June 1st; $280 after June 1st.
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
• A Desire to Have a Great Time Playing Football
• Proper Shoes (Cleats Preferred but Not Required)
• T-Shirt and Shorts
• Personal Water Bottle -Water Provded
• Gatorade Provided
• 1:00pm (June Camp) or 8:00am (July Camp) at Fieldhouse on 1st day of camp
Drake University requires campers under age 16 to be checked out of camp to a legal guardian, or someone approved by a legal guardian. Only these individuals may pick a child up from camp. During registration please list the names of people (including yourself) to pick up your child from camp. Photo ID (Drivers License) will be Needed to Check-Out Children After Camp.
CAMP REFUND POLICY
• June Camps: Full Refund (Minus a $15 Processing Fee) Given Prior to June 1st. No Refund Given after June 1st.
• July Camps: Full Refund (Minus a $15 Processing Fee) Given Prior to July 15th. No Refund Given after July 15th.
• No Refunds Will Be Given for Missing Camps Due to Other Activities (Baseball, Soccer Games, etc.)
• Individual Skill Instruction
• Speed Development Training
• Group and Team Sessions
• Daily Competitions
• Motivational Speakers
• Learn Offensive and Defensive Positions
• Camp Shirt & Camp Ball
• Camp Store
TYPICAL CAMP DAY
• Warm-Up and Speed/Agility Drills – 30 Minutes
• Offensive Position Skill Training – 30 Minutes
• Offensive Group Training – 15 Minutes
• Offensive Team Session – 15 Minutes
• Motivational Speaker – 15 Minutes
• Defensive Position Skill Training – 30 Minutes
• Defensive Group Training – 15 Minutes
• Defensive Team Session – 15 Minutes
• Competitive Games/ 7-on-7 – 45 Minutes
• Gatorade provided